|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, January 26, 2008
HAPPY B'DAY YEEPENGGG! (fish cake) heh xp sadly we had trning today. xDD stilla te cake aft trning though. lol wolfed th whole peice of cake down. wahahahs! i was like someone who didnt eat for liek 10days or smt?! hohos xP trnign was tiring man. cant blame me. lol morn trnign again. sweated liek nobody's business ==" no wonder i kept slipping xDD didnt rlly have PT todayy ( yay ? ) budden had PT punishment during formation. zzz 1 mistake meant pushups , frogjumps,wheelburrow or scissors. zzz. jiaolian sot diao alr. lol. okay. maybe he has always been ;X released at 1 liddat. zzz. almost half dead. brain mulfuntioningg!~ lol. jokingjoking. whahas! xD went for lunch at mac~ wheee!~ ate till nearly puked. xp den had a "fight " okay. actually was mostly cos i was caught btwn siqi&ber lol. swayness much? got squahed like crazy ==" den yp they all just sat there & LAUGHED?! gawwwd. so badd man! hahahs! budden still. had fun lah. laughed rlly loud. we were th noisiest there. as usual. xD & i conclude. SIQI IS SO BAO LI!! omgawdds. my hand nearly broke off! omg. strong grip nia. ahhas! cannot fight with her one. zzz might end up w casts. LOL! hand break! xDDD she got diamond boneee! hee :D aft fighting for 3 hours? lol. went home. pigged till 9 man! xDD this shows how tiring fighting siqi&berber is ==" so pepo. dun even get into th situation xDDD whee!~ going sentosa tml. hahahs! belated party for yp. hope we dun come back as pieeces of charcoal! xD yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~ |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|